Full Boka Bay Tour with visit to Blue Cave
1 Hour 30 min: Panoramic tour of the Bay
30 min: Visit of Blue Cave (swimming )
10 min: Photo stop at Mamula Island
10 min: Photo stop at Submarine Tunnel
30 min: Visit to Our Lady of the Rock island
10 min: Panoramic tour of Old town Perast
Tour departs in front of Kotor Old Town and during 45 min ride provides splendid Panoramic views of the bay. On the way we will pass near some recognizable landmarks like St. Mateus church and Temple of Our Lady.
After about 45 min ride we will reach Famous BLUE CAVE for 30 min break including swimming and photo session. Blue Cave is a natural cave with two entrances which was created at the bottom of 100 meter cliff as a result of an impact of sea waves on porous rocks of Luštica peninsula over thousands of years. Through the entrance sunlight enters its interior, and wraps around the surface of the water making great shades of blue by which cave got its name. Swimming inside the cave is unforgettable experience.
On the way back we will make panoramic views of Mamula – the natural island on the entrance to Boka Bay where in 1852 a Fortress was built by Austrian navy. Later, during First and Second World War it was used as Notorious Prison and now it is converted to 5 Star resort.
Next stop is at former military Submarine tunnels used during Second World War for hiding and repairing submarines.
Tour continues with 30 min visit of LADY OF THE ROCK Island – artificial island made in XV century by local sailors in honor of Our Lady for safe return from their trips. Present Church was built by Venetians in 1630 and it houses numerous works of art by famous local painter Tripo.
Kokolja as well as numerous silver and gold plates – gifts from seamen for their safe passages. Special curiosity is a unique tapestry hand made by Jacinta Kunic-Mijovic during over 25 years. Tapestry was partially made from her own hair – gold in youth and silver in old.
After visit of Island and Church of Our Lady of the Rock we will make Panoramic tour of UNESCO protected Old town Perast famous for its Clock Tower built in 1713, which was when built the tallest one in Europe. Relax and enjoy in the view and admire beautiful Baroque Palaces and Churches of this ancient town.
After 3 hours Tour ends in from of Kotor Old Town.
Departure times: 09:00, 12:00, 15:00 i 18:00 Hrs.
Included in price:
- Licensed English speaking skipper (tour guide also)
- Free Fast Wi-Fi access
- Free water or Soft drink (one per person)
- Guest pickup in Kotor Bay via speedboat – available on request
- All Fees and Taxes
Not included in price:
- Entry ticket for Our Lady of the Rock (Church & Museum – 1 €) – available on request
- Facultative trips
- Guest pick up via boat in Tivat or Herceg Novi Bay – can be arranged upon request
- Hotel pick up via car can be arranged on request
- Life jackets (available in all sizes)
- Safety & emergency equipment
- First Aid kit
- Boat shade (sun protection)
- Music (USB, AUX and Bluetooth)
- Swimming stairs
- Rain coats for bad weather
- Fridge for the drinks and water
- 12V socket for your mobile phone
- Snorkeling masks
Not allowed on boat
- Large and big travel baggage
Reccommended to bring:
- Passport or Government-issued ID
- Tour ticket or Booking confirmation
- Sunscreen with higher SPF Protection
- Comfortable shoes, sandals or flip flops
- Swimwear and towel
- Jacket for chilly weather
- If you want to go inside the Lady of the Rock Church you must have t-shirt (it is not allowed the enter in swimwear)
- It is forbidden to swim at Our Lady of the Rocks
- It is allowed to bring food (sandwiches, pizza, etc.)
- It is allowed to bring soft and alcohol drinks
- Pets are allowed on board only on Private tours
- For a full refund (excluding fees and taxes) - cancellation at least 48 hours in advance.
- Full refund (excluding fees and taxes) in case of delay or rerouting of the Cruiser.
- Non-refundable for - cancellation less than 48 hours prior to the tour In case of Bad weather conditions - book a new tour or full refund (excluding fees and taxes).
- Kotor VIP Boat reserves the right to cancel the tour in the case of bad weather.